Sunday, April 12, 2009

I want to be a healthy kid.

A new album was posted on my facebook of a girl I knew who lost like 80 lbs. Maybe I don't need to be drastic, but I'd like about 25 more. That's after like 25 already. So, I suppose it's about the same. My cousin also lost a TON of weight. Losing weight is partly for health, partly for looks here. It's a big deal that I even lost 25. :) Well, it was 30 but I gained back 5. :( Anyways, I love aerobics and need to get more of it right now.

This summer, as I take Spanish, I also want to go over and take aerobics too. This also will need to involve healthy eating that I don't do. I suck at it. I've never been a healthy eater. I can eat less. I can work out a little more, but I can't eat better or work out more very well. Maybe I can stop by the fresh market for food instead of the fast food line, and I can stock up on salads and whatnot.

I read a piece from Bill Bryson's I'm A Stranger Here Myself and all the crap we eat that the British don't. Though, we have all this junk food at home we need to consume first. I don't run but maybe I should. The day is still early, Jess did some of our dishes, and I'm working on my tech lesson plan and making pillows for my kids.

So, we shall finish what we have, but no more trips to the market to buy junk. We need healthier food. I'll cook more this summer. It happens because I'm no longer in school freaking out. Good plan right?

0 comments: