Sunday, April 5, 2009

Histioric Hendersonville

I went to Hendersonville to have lunch with Stacey. We went to Umi, a Japanese restaurant that was rather big city fancy. The food was also delicious. I had a dinosaur roll, the cute waiter's favorite, and mussels dynamite.


We walked around afterwards. I went to my first Kilwin's where I divulged in a apple pie caramel apple before Stacey found a little bird that was hurt. I would've left it, but she loves animals. I think I may have said this before but as I am more familiar with human children, I'd take a kid over any pet (maybe not fish).

We still need showers.

In any case, Main Street Hendersonville was gorgeous with tulips, pinwheels, and lots of gorgeous shops and wide sidewalks. I didn't take any pictures, but I'm thinking of going back on a pretty day... and of course apple picking in September.

0 comments: