Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 3 of healthy eating

I left my night class yesterday for 30 minutes to get my award from the Education Department for Leadership and Service. Darn right.

I probably did not mention this, but I've been attempting to eat healthy for the past week. I forget what I did on Sunday. I think I ate well, but I won't count it. Everyday, I have eaten yogurt for breakfast (except a Lean Cuisine on one day), an apple, salad from Greenlife, and a Lean Cuisine for dinner. I had pita bread with hummus also today. I'm also working out in yoga and aerobics. So far, I've lost 5+ pounds. I just need to continue. What helps? Tutoring. Spring. I love tutoring and feel like I'm there. It makes me happy and not so stressed. Spring is here too! The weather is gorgeous and warm and sunny. I love it. I realized I prefer spring/summer over fall/winter.

I have to figure out how to schedule my mom and dad in when they come. Mom will be here on Sunday and dad will be here on the 13th at night. Great... I have to clean this weekend.

P.S. My British history paper is sad... :( I have maybe 2 pages of half writing, half notes. I hope I can get 6 pages. It seems much harder than I had thought this morning. My meeting with my prof allowed me to think of my thesis though. :) I also finished watching "Samoan Wedding" and now I want to go to New Zealand. It took me a long time to finish it, but I'm glad I did and actually paid attention to it. The background was beautiful and fit the nice weather here.


0 comments: