Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today I want to be... a wedding planner.

It's almost 3 A.M. We just got home 30 minutes ago. We brought Jess with us after going down to Tolliver's Crossing in West Asheville. I had them bring Yance a LIT, but they gave us a top shelf one! SERIOUSLY?! Yance does not need an expensive drink. Geez. I got to see my dear friends a little wasted. We stayed there for awhile because we love bartenders. By we, I mean Jess. Anyways, that was just tonight. My whole day was filled with... fun and no work.

I did do a bit of work early on. I just have one more piece to finish actually. In any case, I'm hoping to get my lit review, etc done by Wednesday. I think I can because it's not hard and I don't need a week to finish it. Though I need to finish my unit plan soon. The bones and meat are on my unit plan. I just need clothes. Haha. Don't you love my metaphor.

Instead, I went to Alex's where we proceeded to Earth Fare and made sushi with avocado and salmon. Yum yum yum. I love her place and her family. It reminds me of California. The neighborhood is cute and Alex is my soulmate. Haha. Seriously, we love sushi together except she likes fermented soybeans. Ew. We decided to get Liz some lilies. We went to Alex's place of work, Blossoms, where they were making prom things. They had Billy balls! I saw them in this picture from Making It Lovely and couldn't believe this adorable boutonniere she was making with Billy balls!



Also, Blossoms was just gorgeous. I want to get married now so that I can buy flowers and do all sorts of crafty things. I say crafty things because we went to the big Michael's and missed Liz's dance concert. :( The lilies are sitting on the table outside. Alex persuaded me to remake cards for my 16 students because the ones I made (not moo cards) were lame. They were. :( My new ones are awesome though. I have to finish them.

Okay, time to read InStyle, Vibe, Glamour, and architectural history brochures that all came in the mail today... or go to bed. :)

0 comments: