Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How did I get myself into so many things?

First off, love this song!


G-Love (U Dont Love Me) (ft. LeToya Luckett) - Gucci Mane

My yoga paper and sociology papers can wait until the weekend! Sweet! Both are easy but need to be done.

My goal for the week - finish my British history paper. Well, it's not even a goal. It's a necessity. I will be freaking out about it all week. I have barely started. I wrote down some notes, but I'm still lost. I think I need the class tomorrow to get everything I need. I can answer most of the first part but none of the second part. Instead of doing my paper, I spent an hour or so making one of my faves a birthday card. He's a sophomore who turned 17 today... huh...

Ah, so I know I need to shower right now. Instead, I'm attempting to watch "Samoan Wedding" for the 50th time. Okay, maybe not that much.

Lots of things to do over the next half month:
  • April 27 - one of my fave's 17th birthday (writing this down so I will always remember it!)
  • April 28 - Academic and Leadership Awards Ceremony 7pm (make I can go if I ask my prof, but I need to go to class for the notes)
  • April 30 - Financial aid exit meeting 2:15pm
  • May 1 - British history paper due!
  • May 3 - mom arrives
  • May 4 - yoga and soc papers due
  • May 5 - grades due for seniors
  • May 4, 5 - last day with my kids unless I can figure out something! :(
  • May 5 - student teaching orientation at night (not sure what time)
  • May 7 - tutoring staff dinner 5pm
  • May 8 - surprise party for a pal 8pm
  • May 11 - tutoring year end banquet 6-7:30pm
  • May 14 - judging AHS graduation projects 6-8:30pm
  • May 15 - graduation practice and breakfast
  • May 16 - commencement 9 AM
This week though, British history paper. I need it to be good so I can maintain my A. :)

Another song I can't help but enjoy:

0 comments: