Thursday, April 9, 2009

In the city...

First, links:
I love foreign apartments. [decor8]
City living might not be for me, but I like the apartments. [MadeByGirl]

I slept for 10 hours last night and still came home and fell asleep for 3. :( I wasn't feeling too well today and still don't for some weird reason. I took aspirin, but it didn't help. So after eating some food, I'm watching "Gossip Girls." I might go to the market sometime and walk around soon... after this episode.

Today was my last micro-teaching! :) I'm trying to get a few things done for next week also.

I snapped more pictures of my students. I saw Chris later in the computer lab and he started showing me pictures of his niece and nephew so I started showing him pictures.

Love these guys! Even though one of them has only been here for a semester and so I've only known him for that long, we're tight. That's the difference between my students and the ones I'll have to teach next semester. :( This makes me super sad because I won't get to spend more time with them! :(


I told Tony not to look and actually do work so this is him doing work... hahaha.




He didn't want a picture, but I did. He lost. I love this kid! He's the most hilarious and makes me smile because he's so darn adorable.




This is what we do and John does it well in this picture.

0 comments: