Sunday, April 12, 2009

Notebook: Magazine.au

"Gossip Girl" season 1 done. I watched the last two episodes of the season online. Now I'm watching "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" because it's genius. Go watch it!

Okay, so InStyle had this piece on the "Gossip Girl" set. I love the style from "Gossip Girl," very trendy, but I'm not a fancy girl. This is simple enough (the table).


I have a Blackberry, but I want Blair's EnV2.


Notebook Magazine is an Aussie mag that I fell in love with. They have some great decorating tips, food, and fashion ideas.
Perfect Poached Eggs [notebook]


I got a manicure today for $13, but I might try a DIY. [notebook] I'll take a picture of my mani later. :)

While I'm at it, I might as well give myself a pedi. [notebook]

Clean and classic kitchen [notebook]


Chocolate roulade [notebook]


Did I tell you Alex and I are joining Weight Watchers together after seeing this girl's pictures? We are impressed. We're starting this summer. :) Let's do this.

0 comments: