Monday, March 16, 2009

Help needed

I can't sleep. Has anyone ever begun just thinking about the state of our economy, graduating from college, selling a house, finding a new place to live, finding a job, deciding whether to go to grad school... all in one sitting? Cause that's what I'm facing right now.

All of these things are interconnected. Apparently, it's a good time to be in school as long as I stop taking out loans and rely on grants. Not a good time to be a college grad. That's one of the reasons I'm thinking so much about grad school - that and because I don't want to just go home. I want to go out and play around. I'm really considering Atlanta or Austin. I suppose going back wouldn't be terrible except I'd live with my mother... :(

Is home ownership all it's cracked up to be? Or is renting a fine thing to do? I want my own house mostly so I can decorate it and know it's mine. I made a bad decision buying this place. I should've rented and just left it at that. Out of state tuition isn't as bad as all this crap now - trying to sell. :(

I feel so hopeless. I have to be up in 2.5 hours. Yeah...

0 comments: