Wednesday, March 4, 2009

As I promised...

Observations went fantastically well. My test was okay. Pretty good but not perfect.

I just gorged myself with food! :( We didn't even work out in aerobics, but my partner and I will be teaching volleyball sometime. I'm also watching "American Idol" mostly, got disc 1 of "The Tudors," and I also have to watch "I Love Money" and "From G's to Gents!" I have a big big crush on 20 Pack. Hopefully he's not gay. :/ Apparently I've missed episodes 2-4 of "From G's to Gents" though. As I'm watching it, I'm loving a lot more of them than last season when I just liked E6 (though he wasn't like the best person probably) and Shotta. Here are my faves:

Lank, Mito, Blue, Fahim, JoJo, and A Felon, only because he's cute.


Episode 2 is awesome. They have to dress as professional, adventurous, sexy, and preppy. Oh geez, I can't contain my laughter from these two reality shows! :) Yes, I do love my reality TV shows.

For homework, I just have to write about my observations real quick! I can do that before class tomorrow. I'll also pack a trash bag to clean out my car then. :) It's too cold to do that now!


I want this! (via Made by Girl)

Speaking of that, I think game nights and other house parties are in style. If we clean up and get ourselves some Bananagrams, I'd be super happy. That's the plan for spring break!

Spring break - pretty lame I know!
  • Clean
  • Unit plan
  • Lit review
  • Soc readings chapter 6-12 part 2
  • Tudor reading chapter 9 and docs
First for a shower! I feel gross! Oh yeah, for tomorrow, I have to fill out a new application for admission since I'm graduating this spring but still getting my teaching license. Strange feeling. I don't have to pay the application fee, but I still have to write a 250 word essay on a book... okay. I should probably get that done tonight before bed or at least my journal...

0 comments: