Thursday, March 19, 2009

My nose is leaking...

I'm still sick and now my nose is leaking. :/

This morning, I was on a panel for Road2Teach. The students asked us some questions and they were generally nice and smart. It surprised me how amazing the students are now in comparison to when I was in high school. One girl thought we were crazy for wanting to teach high school. I said, "I didn't like high school much either, but it's a different story when you're teaching." I suppose I want to make it better seeing that so many of us disliked high school.

I took a long nap after I got home and am going to watch some "Dexter" as I write a draft of my paper. I wrote an outline earlier. Random 1 and 2 hour empty blocks of time leave me little else to do.

Despite being sick, I'm still eating quite a bit. I made some noodles with tuna and alfredo mushroom sauce. :) I also bought a container of Greek yogurt with honey.

Oh yeah, I watched "From G's to Gents" and rearranged my list of favorites.

Lank, Teddy, Mito

Blue, Baron, All-In

I can't believe I took such a long nap cause I'm waking up at 9am to go to my observation school and then at 2pm, I have a meeting. Maybe after my first meeting I can go to bed or get some work done. I always get more work done in the morning but my mornings are always so full!

0 comments: