Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lock the door.

After last night, I'm pretty sure I need out of here soon. It's not that I don't like it here but there are many places I still need to visit and to enjoy including Atlanta and Austin. Of course I need to visit Austin first, but it seems like a nice place to live. I can't wait for the summer. I'm going to visit Andizzle this summer in NYC and so I'm going to go everywhere I can with the train: Boston, Philly, etc. As I told Andrew, "Everything is so convenient with the train!" Haha.



Friday I went to do some shopping with Liz. We saw Joe and then Jennie so we went with her to her place for beers on her porch. :) Then Stephen and Jess joined us. The ladies walked downtown for dinner at Doc Chey's. Mmmm. It was a lot of food and I have trouble eating leftovers with any veggies because they get soggy. :( Anyways, we went down to Dirty Jack's/Greenman to meet up with my drinking buddy. It was getting late, but thankfull they took us back so we wouldn't have to walk. Jess, Liz, and I went home, speed cleaned (amazingly), and had them come over after. We just watched "Dead Like Me," the movie, which was a litle disappointing and "Role Models." However, we all definitely fell asleep. In the morning, we sat on the porch eating our leftovers... Basically, the weather is gorgeous as of late.

Saturday runs into today at this point. Liz, Yance, and I sat in my room for awhile even though it's the dirtiest room in the house to decide where to go. We might have gone to Spartanburg/Greenville or Haywood Rd/West Asheville, but we picked up Bonnie and Sarah and ate at Jack in the Box. It was the first time for Bonnie! I had these taco nachos that were just okay. Very much like the tacos.

After dropping Bonnie off, we went back to the house and were planning on baking cookies and watching Dexter. The latter happened but we didn't have butter. People came over slowly: CeCe, Kris, Conor and Adam, and Stephen and his friend Joel (who looks like Ryan Lochte and I totally kept playing off that). Liz left though. :( Lame right? She didn't get to help me and Sarah bake cookies once Conor brought us strawberry daquiri mix and butter. :)

Black and white cookies (recipe via Joy the Baker)


When Conor and Adam came back at 3am, we all got a bit trashed until I fell asleep around 5:30-6am. :/ Yikes. I woke up for lunch with Stephen and Joel at Five Guys. Not shabby but not better than In N Out. Maybe because I was hungover and still am. I'm feeling a little better though. Then I followed them to the shooting range. I know very little but I really had a good time learning. :) I shot him in the face and crouch and Kris shot him in the stomach.



Well, all in all, yesterday and today especially made me realize I made the right choice last night and I'm ready to learn and do new things and go to new places.

I love this picture that Kyle developed for me. He's a photography minor and I think he did a fantastic job. :)



I'm going to finish watching "Dexter" and maybe cook some food. It's tough for me to get started on work though despite the fact I have so much! :/


0 comments: