Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday finds

Reading directions is a good thing to do. I realized that I only had to do 3 days of my 5 day lesson plan - the 3 days I'll be teaching! Yay! I had that finished last night. All I had to do was add Bloom's Taxonomy (the levels of questioning) which I did this morning and add a few touch ups. Though I was supposed to start my lit review today! :( Yikes! Hopefully, tomorrow I can kill it and some of Sunday. Then, Sunday I will read for my classes.

I just got back from Ellen's. We watched "Confession of a Shopaholic" at the newer theater that I hadn't been to. I liked it! Everyone told me it wasn't too good but I enjoyed it. I love Isla Fisher and her jewel-colored clothes.





What's even cooler is that I just read about the Modernica sale from sfgirlbybay and Isla had one her room in the movie!




I saw this on Simon Helene. I did the same thing in my bedroom (see last post). I used some knitting(?) hoops.




Sound Shelf by Altec Lansing - I do want one of these though!


Skull Candy headphones are cheap, look hot, and can rival even Bose. (Sorry Stephen.) When I was looking that the Sound Shelf, I found this article and it's funny because Stephen and I were comparing ours. I want to spray paint mine! Oh yeah, Yance bought it for me for either my birthday or Christmas (if so, 2007).

0 comments: