Monday, March 9, 2009

Stick legs and 21st century mating

Less beer, more water and more working out needed.

I've been sad that all my hard work (sometimes hard work I mean) has led to some failures. So I am in need of toning up my arms but most of the weight I've lost seems to be concentrated in the upper half of my body. My legs and stomach have a problem. :( The reason I say this is, I suppose I wouldn't want stick legs though.

For example, gorgeous girl...

...but she needs some legs cause this is somewhat gross. Stick legs kill it. Yance agrees.


I found these images on Mixed Plate and I absolutely love the clothes from Fighting Eel. I agree that the clothes look lightweight. I'm ready for summer and hopefully, one day, I can wear such items.

Hah. I have a story to tell but I think I'll just give you a quick synopsis. A friend met a super hot guy on one of those dating sites. Well, out of boredom, all of us decided to try it out. Well well, we met quite a few weirdos and quickly shunned them, but hey, sometimes you never know. How does everyone feel about dating sites? How real is it? I'm always skeptical and pray that these people aren't creepers. Jess and I had a lot of fun looking at pictures, commenting, and even, really and honestly chatting. We shall let you know how it all goes.

Read:
"Recession is a boon for online dating"
"Romance that began online is no cause for embarrassment"
"Online Dating Examiner"

0 comments: