Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm not one to take tests.

It's late and I have to wake up at 7AM tomorrow to finish up my 6th visit to my observation school so I think I'll leave this blog for tomorrow night when I get home.

Quick notes though:

  • Thursday night, I went out.
  • Friday night, I went out.
  • Saturday and Sunday night I stayed home esp. since it snowed Sunday.
  • Snow day on Monday, but I ate at 12 Bones for the first time, studied with Liz, dinner with Em, and headed downtown for some celebratory drinks. Lizzle got into Vanderbilt for grad school!
  • Today, I had two classes. I killed my lesson plan from last Thursday with a 98%, however, I did not really participate in today's Padaeia seminar which made me feel bad. :(
  • My moo cards came and I will take pictures of them soon. Apparently, I missed 30 kids - 15 intentionally and 15 not. What to do? Shall I make the business cards? I started making some moo business card sized pictures with names on them instead of studying. :(
  • Studying sucks. I haven't studied for an exam in forever. I hope I will do well on this exam though. :( A lot of it feels obvious or repetitive.
  • I'm going to observe, tutor, take a test, and go to yoga and aerobics tomorrow. Hopefully, I will squeeze in some studying time between observing and tutoring and before my exam. Wish me luck!
  • After tomorrow, I'm HOME FREE for Spring Break! I'll let you know about my plans tomorrow! Honestly though, they are NOT quite exciting.
  • I'm getting 5 hours of sleep, but I've had lots and lots of sleep the previous nights!

0 comments: