Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bananas!

The Granger House from Modern Austin

Maybe I'll got to UT Austin for architectural history. :)

Snow day tomorrow! No observations, no tutoring, no work! Instead, I'll be STUDYING all day... I mean, only if I wake up early. Instead of studying tonight though, Sarah had Bananagrams and thus, I was engrossed in the game. I totally kicked butt with awesome words. I want a set and some other old school games.


Apparently it really is snowing terribly and I wanted tacos! :( Maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'm going to wake up, study, and read for Brit history. Then I will be pretty much done for the week. My soc test seems very rough. :/ Also, going out to 12 Bones and Wedge Brewing apparently with my drinking buddy. Yay! I've never been to the River Arts District.

Also, got some bad news just now. Oh well. Not like it was going. I'll keep on truckin' with my life plans (see below) and see what happens.

This looks delish - bacon-stuffed waffles!


0 comments: