Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Summer jams

"Summer Girls" LFO
New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer, for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer
Since that summer



Do you remember your favorite summer songs? Yes yes, this is one of mine. I know, I'm lame. Others include (but not limited to):
  • "Beautiful Girls" Sean Kingston
  • "The Sweetest Escape" Gwen Stefani
  • "My Love" J.T.
  • "Summer Love" J.T.
  • "Promiscuous" Nelly Furtado

I'm ready for the summer! Here is what I'm planning to get done.
  • AVID Summer Bridge tutoring
  • Work of some sort?
  • New York City to visit Andrew
  • Going with Stephen to Syracuse or visiting him
  • Canada with Stephen (when I visit him)
  • Philly is quite close to NYC apparently
  • Boston? (when I'm in the Northeast anyways)
  • Going with Liz to Vanderbilt/Chapel Hill/Brandeis (if so, that will be when I go to Boston)
  • Raleigh, NC - I've been in NC for 4 years!
  • Visit GA Tech
  • Austin, TX somehow?
  • Savannah, GA
  • Charleston, SC
  • All of this requires saving money or dipping into my funds. :/
Indian food is too expensive. I dropped over $20 + tip for food. Instead, I'm making food. I was doing so well with making chicken parm and eating it for two meals. I like making food myself and without someone in the kitchen with me. More Julie cooking adventures to come...

My work is getting done very very slowly, and I have to go to my observation school tomorrow. :( They have a test I believe.

Doesn't this room remind you of summer with all its cheeriness? I'm all for yellow in the bedroom.

0 comments: