Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I had time, I'd remove our Christmas wreath from the door.

First off, I am reading all the back blogs for a minute while I rest from my final and last day of teaching. So today did not go that well. It still went, but I did not cover the Panama Canal. I suppose that compared to Tuesday and Wednesday, today wasn't the best. In any case, the evaluation of my teaching went superbly. I think I proved something - I suck with adults but somehow, I rock with teenagers! :)

Gah, I feel so bad about not covering the Panama Canal enough! I think I'll make them a note sheet about it and about TDR winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

Did you know we still have our wreath? Thus, this article is totally relevant. I love them! Faves:

(As mentioned: Cheerful paper flowers from Wool Paper Sugar and a doily twinkle light wreath as shown in the holiday issue of Martha Stewart Living 2008. You can make this doily wreath: DIY here)

(As mentioned: Cardboard wreaths from Cardboard Safari.)

That is just me catching up on decor8! Ahhh, I still have a paper and to present my research tomorrow. I also have to go back to the high school and give them a quiz (and take up anything else)! Screw this: nap for an hour...

0 comments: