Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend of fun!




Okay, so I've been having too much fun. I think all the parties are due to all of us graduating very soon. Normally, or well last year, I would sit at home and do work or nap. I've probably just accepted more of the invites this semester. I've had a pretty easy semester so it's not too bad.

Having Ashlee here was fun. I'm happy I got to go hang out with them! :) We ate at Bellagio, which was pretty much like Apollo Flame, headed back to their place, went to Old Europe for special coffees (I had some Cafe Viennese with Godiva chocolate syrup... yum), to the Chocolate Lounge, and after trying Jack of the Wood and Hookah Joe's, we went over to Bier Garten. It was fun seeing more people and chatting. Tomorrow we're getting some breakfast at Corner Ktichen. Uh, hope I can wake up for that.

Last night was good too. Liz and I talked to two guys, one who looked goth and his brother (I didn't know this till later) who was country and looked exactly like one of the guys on Break Skate but probably not as talented. Anyways, we talked to them and found out they were like 18 and 23. The music wasn't too great so we headed to the Stop Light party. That was fun. Everyone apparently went to that party first and to the big one after, but Liz and I switched it up. I met some cool people and drank not beer. We met up with Yance and a co-worker of his afterwards and went back to the other place. It was okay... sketchy people though.

I didn't do much today so I need to get things done tomorrow. I have to make sure my part of our case study is done, my co-op class review, and my thesis is tight. :/ Nah, it'll be all good after Monday. We're going out that night! :)

0 comments: