Thursday, November 13, 2008

To dos for the next few days

Okay, so here's my schedule for the next week in case I have stalkers. :)

Thursday - tutoring 10:20-1:25, middle school 2-3:30, helping out with psych research for 30 minutes or so, case study/unit plan/poster/peer review psych paper
Friday - meeting with case study group, tutoring 11:55-1:25, class 1:45-2:35, BookOut CookOut 2:45-4:30, ---, basketball game and hanging out with Bonnie/Liz 7pm
Saturday - case study/unit plan/poster/revise psych paper, Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar 8pm-1am
Sunday - case study/unit plan/poster/revise psych paper

I know, I know. Probably not the most exciting thing. My poster should be fantastic... hopefully. I'm going to work on it this weekend. I don't remember what I submitted as the title. I have to look that up tomorrow. I think I'll peer review a psych paper and work on the case study tomorrow since I have a meeting about it on Friday.

Um, so isn't it awesome that 3 of 4 of my students and I in a group wore purple? Like, themed groups when we have 2 guys. Oh yeah, my kids are starting to get into college: ECU and WCU!

0 comments: