Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I want to be 246 miles and 3 hours 56 minutes away.

I fell asleep last night with a headache. I've had them for a few days now. I think it's the weather change from fall to winter. :/ I woke up early, took a shower, and am now hopefully finishing my paper. Mostly, I've worked on figuring out my spring schedule, my last semester as a college student technically.

One day I will take the GRE and go to grad school for something. I thought about Education Administration until I realized that's not fun. Instead, maybe Architectural History? I think I've warmed up to history this semester. Especially since I've decided to take Tudor-Stuart England. I don't need it, but I never thought I'd get the chance to take it. Also, yoga.

I have lunch and then "Opening Doors to Teaching" from 4-7:30pm and TGI Fridays for Long Islands. The new theater in Biltmore Park is showing movies for $1. Mind you, the movies are slightly less new such as "Wall-E," "Pineapple Express," "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2," and "Fred Claus" today and tomorrow.

In other news, I wouldn't name my kid Barack. I voted for him, but it's a weird name. Of the new White House names, I'd most likely choose Sasha. Michelle is overused and I'm not even sure how to properly say 'Malia.'

I'm really sick of people being emotional in any way whether it be sad or all lovey dovey. I have to put myself in their shoes, but it's a tough thing to do. I wonder how I influence others when I'm down and out or lovey dovey. Yeah, the latter rarely happens; I'm more the obsessive type.

0 comments: