Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sayings from Tumblr

This is probably the only reason I have tumblr.

"He did not know that people could be broken by the weight of possibility. He did not understand that they could be ruined by goodness, that damage could be done by hope." - Judging Amy

"Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live." - littlemiss

"40. You are what you make of yourself." - newresolution

"41. Hold onto something good and don't let go." - newresolution

"Sometimes we expect more from others... because we would be willing to do that much for them." - notebookdoodles

"Everytime I think about you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would." - finallyseeing

"I just want to close my eyes, open them, and see you standing you standing right in front of me." - finallyseeing

"If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind wanders." - lovebot

"If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay." - Oprah

"The world would be a lonely place without the one that puts a smile on your face." - lovebot

"You always deserve to be the most important person in somebody's life." - notebookdoodles

"I think that I'm just tired, I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind, I think need a sunrise, I'm tried of the sunset." - Augustana

"missing it. i’ve been missing the crushing and the shy flirting and the impossible chasing and the wretched nights and seemingly unbearable heartache. i miss having that one person in my life so much, it’s almost retarded. it’s like i ache for all of that again. and i’m fairly tempted to go back to any one of those people, even though i know i know I KNOW i shouldn’t.

i need to remember those missed relationships are behind me. i need to leave myself open for something new! i need patience and a little bit of fate. i need to learn and wait for something better to come my way.

surprise me, life" - loveandlogic

"Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you." - shaderlab

"I have to make myself not want you. Otherwise, you're all I think about." - umbrellaboat

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, something to hope for." - Joseph Addison

"I did everything right for someone who does everything wrong." - Elliot Smith

"I want desperately for you to prove me wrong; for you to exceed all of my expectations and then scold me for ever doubting you, because, for once, I don’t want to say “I told you so.” I can’t handle another disappointment." - lovebot

The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you." - Lost in Translation

0 comments: