Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wish come true?

I'm still in search of craft gifts. I'm not making cards. I don't know if I can meet my deadline. I bought cards for all the tutors though.
Pipe-Cleaner Snowflake Ornament
Recycled Tree: Cones
Snow Globes

My Illustrator works today and I'm going to finish designing my posters. I'll need to find pictures for it soon. Most of today will be spent working on my unit plan. I think I'll make a webquest for it today.

Oh, so after I said I wish it was a Saturday ago, I got a happy AM surprise. I guess that's what you'd call it.

Since I've got some luck, I also have this sweet wish list I'm going to make!
#1 fave - Karmaloop.com! If I get down to 130, I'm buying a ton of stuff from them!
Play by C. Ronson Plaid Briefcase Bag $49.99 (on sale!)
Wallet
Sea Lights Hinge Wallet $14.99
Junip Blue Wallet $28
Clutch
Downtown Fold-Over Clutch $24
Everyday earrings
Everyday ring
Hat

0 comments: