Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday crafts


Yancey's advent calendar

I redid my blog to make it simpler to read.

I got my car towed for free to a place that wasn't open. I left it there and will call tomorrow morning to let them know it's there.

I watched movies with Stephen and Alex yesterday at Alex's. We watched "The Family Stone" and part of "Clerks 2" before Stephen took me home.

I really want to decorate our stockings! :/ I bought more; we have 8. Right now, Yance, Sarah, Kris, Jeff, Robbie/Svitlana, Bonnie, Liz, and I get one. I think Sarah will come over and decorate them with me! I'll need stocking stuffers also. I think that'll be done on Tuesday/Thursday.

I got Yancey three items. I still have to get glass and packets, make a mix CD, buy him a box of condoms or something, and other items like Hot Cheetos. Haha.

I would also like to get our grads (Kris, Adam, Conor, Kelly, Fred) something also. I might be missing some people... like wine for Kris and some Finnish/Irish/Mexican/Australian thing for Adam/Conor.

Oh and more Christmas cards.

(I just wanted a shot.)

0 comments: