Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wants and wishes

I want to travel somewhere. Everyone's doing it. I should have studied abroad. There are a lot of should haves, which I need to begin doing. I'll write down my ultimate list of wants and wishes later today.

Places I want to visit
Domestic
Atlanta
Austin
Boston
Charleston (Spring 09)
Chicago
Denver
Grand Canyon, AZ (Winter 08-09)
Hawaii
Lake Tahoe
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Miami
New Orleans
New York City
Orlando
Philadelphia
Portland
Raleigh (Spring 09)
Rhode Island
Salt Lake City
San Diego
San Francisco
Santa Barbara (Winter 08-09)
Seattle
Washington, D.C.
Yellowstone, WY
Yosemite (Winter 08-09)

International
Canada
Calgary
Montreal
Toronto
Vancouver

Mexico
Cancun/Los Cabos
Tijuana

Europe/Africa
Berlin
Egypt
Greece
Ireland
Italy
London
Morocco
Munich
Paris
Spain

Asia (Summer 09)
Bangkok
Beijing
Ho Chi Minh City
Hong Kong
India
Jakarta
Malaysia
Shanghai
Singapore

Australia
Fiji

Caribbean/South America
Bahamas
Buenos Aires
Costa Rica
Cuba
Jamaica
Lims
Puerto Rico
Rio de Janeiro

0 comments: