Monday, November 10, 2008

Work first, party later.

I did worse on my psych exam than some girls in the class. Bummer. Well, I should get an A anyways. I need it. Why else would I have picked a psych minor?

I decided to sign up for the classes below with both psych courses and Tudor-Stuart England. I really just want to audit it if possible. I'm seriously thinking psych is going away because Health Psych runs at the same time as 3 of 4 of the tutoring hours! It begins at the end of 1st class and ends at the start of the 3rd class! Next semester, I definitely want to be with my sophomores. Today was fantastic with both groups even though I didn't even tutor one of the groups. :/

My 9-page draft on Randy Couture is done. Now to begin my world civ paper... somewhat on my thesis topic now! :) I asked him to let me change it. This will definitely be a load off since I have lunch with some ex-students who now go to UNCA and then "Opening Doors to Teaching." Apparently, I'm on a panel to talk. I don't remember signing up to talk - I thought I was just helping.

Oh yeah, I saw the Living With/In Diversity Conference packets up. Of course I looked for my name. By the way, I forgot the revised title I submitted for the conference so I'll have to look it up. :/

One more thing, I'm kind of giddy. There are so many things coming up. Tomorrow night we're going to TGI Friday's for $2.50 Long Islands. Friday Randy Couture fights Brock Lesner and we are going to our local Hooter's! Then some more senior partying and lots of work on my unit plan, case study, conference, and thesis. :/ But I think that's it for my fall semester. We're also hosting "Our Little Chinese/Mexican/Irish Thanksgiving," which will hopefully have very special guests. :) Also, I'm definitely going to celebrate finishing my thesis. A prof told me she really wants me to get distinction on my paper. Hopefully. I never thought I was cut out to be a history major...

0 comments: