Saturday, November 15, 2008

UFC 91 at Hooters TONIGHT!

I'm waiting for my nails to dry. I painted them in "Lover's Promise," which is like this deep burgundy color. I decided to try it since I really like "Chocolate Burgundy." Then I can shower and get ready for Hooters! I have to get there by 8-8:30pm. Last time Yance and I got there an hour early and we had to wait for seats! :( Geez. I hope people come and don't bail out. I need a friend update to people who also enjoy the UFC or like me enough to wait for hours with me. :)

Yesterday, we did the BookOut CookOut. I had fun talking to people I haven't talked to in awhile. Of course, some jerk asked what book I got my kid. Then he went on to say that he hated that book in middle school. Awkward silence before I talked to someone else. Like, seriously, why would you say something that rude? I think he needs some manners/social skills.

Afterwards, Liz and I met up with Bonnie for the game vs. Belmont-Abbey. K so I wasn't feeling well halfway through it so I left. Bonnie called later and we decided to go to Old Europe. They have a fantastic Appalachian Iced Tea, a play on LITs. Yance, Sarah, and I were going to head to a party, but we ended up bailing because they were hungry. Eh, it's cool. We tried to find it... We came home and watched "Wall-E," but I fell asleep right as it started. I had to hobble into bed sometime in the middle of the night. I was way tired too.

0 comments: