Sunday, November 23, 2008

Scratch all that.

PART 1

I'm bummed.

I hate Thanksgiving right now. I was trying to get Yance off work, but he will probably have it. As for everyone else, they're all iffy.

So while Bonnie read a sign, "Isn't Thanksgiving great?" and I responded, "YES!," I don't think so anymore.

I can't do my homework...

PART 2

Yancey said I'm ruining Thanksgiving by canceling the party. He told me to get over it. It's not a major thing. Okay, Yance is right about that. It's not like no one wants to come; they just can't. RIGHT?!

Ugh, I'm such an emotional douchebag! :/ Anyways, I talked to Alex for a bit and realized no matter how emo I get, I'm always laughing about it. I also told her that I regret something. Then that something came up. I think that's weird how when I'm thinking about something nowadays, it pops up.

So speaking of that, I find that I'm really attached to my roomie. Others are cool too, but if you ask me who I'm close with, I don't think you'd like the answer. Though, I think it's weird that some people consider me a close friend when I don't think of them that way. I don't want that. I really don't understand how they even think it's possible you know? Close friends are people I talk to about anything and don't care what I say to them because I'm not embarrassed. They're people I can call up and talk to about whatever is on my mind or if I just want to call someone.

This homework is never getting done! :( My thesis is done and this observation write up is only halfway finished!

0 comments: