Saturday, November 15, 2008

No fights :(

Stephen, Alex, and Stephen's friend and roommate went to Hooter's and found a line without the guarantee of a table so they went to Frank's Roman Pizza instead. I was sad because no one would wait with me to maybe get a table. I guess I'm just a little more crazy than most. I like the Hooters atmosphere on fight night. Random men, rarely good-looking, but nice yelling at the TVs, eating burgers and wings, and drinking. It's kind of country, kind of manly, kind of reminds me of "Roseanne." I also love wearing my "TapOut" shirt.

Frank's was good though. I loved their eggplant parmesan. Just enough for me to eat and not have to take home! Afterwards, Jessica, CeCe, Stephen, and I went to Usual Suspects for some drinks. Jessica and I got Pimm's Cup, Long Beach Iced Tea, Grateful Dead, and Bahama Mama. We share kind of and also shared a coffee chocolate cake.

I tried to make another bead ornament and decided it's too hard to make 100 of these things. I made 5 glass, filled ornaments for 5 of my sophs. I'm not sure if I should make an ornament for my Jewish student... This is money and labor intensive. To save money, I have decided tonight that there shall be no more 1) eating out, 2) drinking out, and 3) caramel chais from Starbucks. No more random purchases. I will also make Yancey pay the bills for the two months we haven't paid for. :/

So anyways, besides figuring that out, I've got the biggest smile on my face! :) It's nice because I was just thinking like an hour ago, as I was driving home with two drinks in me and sleep needed, that my mind is like a Saturday ago. :)

Till Thanksgiving...

Tomorrow, I have to figure out all the things I need to bring to the unit plan workday. I have my poster kind of done for Friday. Then I have to do my psych paper. The case study is going okay. I won't worry too much about it right now. I may type some things out tonight - should actually.

0 comments: