Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear god, please don't let this one be a hussy too.

Please. I hope not. I guess hussy isn't the right word, but I know what I mean and readers (friends) should get it too.

Must shed the hope... must want nothing.

I need to work out though... just in case and for the long run.

By the way, I hate when Yancey has work cause I have wait for other people. I hate waiting for people who I don't want to wait for. Sometimes, I will wait. It's happening, but still hate waiting. At least it's better than waiting and not knowing if I should even be waiting. Yeah...

Friday Fill-Ins
1. The last band I saw live was hard to remember.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is the weird party we're having and the cool people who are coming to it. I mean, this is every year - weird holiday with cool people.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is mostly for me and maybe something small for Yancey and cards for my fellow tutors and things for my kids.
4. Thoughts of boy fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear my clothes better or just wear my pajamas all day.
6. Bagpipes now remind me of someone. Seriously. But it might be that I just think about someone all the time probably.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to homework and maybe some fun, tomorrow my plans include the Ashlee party and Sunday, I want to be done with everything and move onto Thanksgiving break!

0 comments: