Thursday, November 20, 2008

Come see my amazing poster!

I'm taking a break from my Randy Couture paper cause... I woke up at 8am to go to a meeting, tutored, went to the middle school, picked up my poster :), and did homework in the library. Geez, I just want a nap.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to deliver my poster to the Pinnacle (3rd floor Highsmith). It cost me a lot so it's getting used. I'm signing up for a few symposiums. So afterwards, I will wait around, maybe finish my paper on Couture, and get to class. I feel like I have something else to do but I hope not cause I know I'll need the naptime for parties tomorrow! Yay!

The beginning of December is already full! I have a dinner for TRR, tutoring, and my thesis I think. Lots of fun coming up incl. this weekend, Monday drinks to celebrate our thesis, and our Thanksgiving party. We're also going Black Friday shopping!

I feel pretty satisfied with all the wonderful things I'm finishing this semester. I've had such a good time at the high school of course, the middle school is growing on me, and socially, it's all pretty snazzy.

I think I may even sleep early, shower in the morning, deliver my poster, and finish my paper for class then. Good idea. Though I may do some more of that paper tonight... maybe but I got a few good books to read. Hm, class at 1:45pm. I think if I wake up at 8am again, deliver my poster by 9:30am, and then finish my paper from 10-1:30pm, I'll be set.

0 comments: