Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is my time.

I think I've done something good or it's just my time. :)

I love waking up. I love staying up late. I don't want to sleep cause I don't want to miss a step. I love life and wish I had endless amounts of energy so I can have time to do it all.

Thanks to my friends, family, and some great people who give me hope.

Maybe it won't last at all, but for now, I can say I'm content.

We did some meditation exercise in psych class the other night and while everyone shared their stress, I said I felt calm. Everything is about done and falling into place.

Again, I don't want to get my hopes up, not only because I'm afraid but because there's all this empty space in between here and there. :/

I've accomplished a lot, I think. Who thought I could become a history major? Who knew I would do so well in it? (Okay, so I am a bit of an overachiever though I tend to think it's cultural.) Who would have guessed I would work so well with high schoolers? I think it's amazing what I've done here in Asheville. I'm happy I moved out here because anywhere else, I would've become a different person. I like who I am right now and where I'm going.

I believe I desire the world right now. Maybe that's how I should think - you're lucky I'm in you're life not I'm happy cause you're in mine.

I'm going to do work tomorrow and read tonight before bed. :)

0 comments: