Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy but fun Tuesday

The panel was pretty good. The people were super nice and the questions were easy to answer. I also got a list of tutors that may be with me next semester. I want to give and take some from the middle school. Actually, I think I just want to trade one out for another one. I realized that all I talk about is tutoring most of the time. I need more hobbies I guess.

TGI Tuesday was fun though I didn't get to drink much. Liz, John, Stephen, Kris, Hannah, Azaria, and even Jeff and Adam came. :) It was nice to catch up. We were there for like 2 and a half hours so now I'm home to write my cover page for psych, read for world civ, and look at my old thesis to prep for what I will talk to my prof about tomorrow. I think I'll have time before the meeting though so that can be done tomorrow.

Tomorrow I meet about my thesis. Thursday is my observation at the middle school. And, I have to find a 5th grade level book for BookOut CookOut on Friday. I think The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm or The Phantom Tollbooth would be good picks. The first one is one of my favorite books.

I'm reading How to Influence People and Win Friends, which apparently is the big daddy of self-help books. Hah. I have this huge list of books I want to read this winter break.

After today, I'm definitely visiting Raleigh. There are some really cool people who live there and it's more city than Charlotte.

*I really have to start thinking about my unit plan and doing my case study for Middle School Methods.

0 comments: