Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valentines and Typewriters

A few things are on my mind like, "What are you doing for Valentine's Day?" Since I've always been single on the day, I've never minded it. Instead, I lavish gifts on my friends and my kids! Here are some cute ideas:

"You're Hand-some." Get it?! Haha.

[via Martha Stewart]

More fun and games for V-Day!


I was so taken aback by Uppercase and their many many typewriters on flickr. I told you I liked Canadians! :) I found some of my own on eBay.

Classic Lettera Underwood 32

[via ebay]

Smith-Corona Corsair Deluxe Manual Typewriter

[via ebay]

Smith-Corona Super-G Blue Portable Typewriter

[via ebay]

Smith-Corona Super Sterling Manual Portable Typewriter

[via ebay]

Smith-Corona Coronet Electric Portable Typewriter

[via ebay]

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.