Saturday, February 7, 2009

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Last night, Kyle came over and Jessica came over. We went downtown to Thirsty Monk to meet up with Robbie/Svitlana and Jeff and his friend Jared. Of course my favorite drinking buddy Conor and his friend Bron went too. We wanted to go to Outback, but that didn't end up happening. Instead, we went to Asheville Brewing down the street.

Today, we called up Bonnie and went to Tupelo Honey - Yancey's first time! Kyle took pictures for his photography class so we accompanied him downtown. We went to Woolworth Walk and though we didn't get to enjoy their soda fountain, I saw some great photos/paintings/sculptures I'd love to have. I've been searching for some artwork for later use. :)

Susan Stanton



Sarah Faulkner


Heather Knight



What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Ideas for single me:
Some girls I went to high school with has a sister who presented these cookies on the Martha Stewart show.
Jewel Heart Cookies on Martha Stewart

[via dealinhoz]

0 comments: