Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moooove over and let's talk 1920s.

I ordered Moo Mini Text Cards for 100 of my kids. Each has their name on it with my favorite quote from Dr. Seuss and my e-mail on the back. :)

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” – Dr. Seuss



I still have one class of seniors to account for - 16 kids because each pack has 100 cards not 116. I thought I could make them something special. Ideas?

Today, I went to the mall to eat with Yance and saw my fave student working! :) Aww, love him. Now I'm sitting with a bunch of books and info on Asheville in the 1920s. HELP ME! I can't organize the ideas! :(

0 comments: