Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Death by school.

I think what I want is in Palm Springs. I saw these pictures of the Ace Hotel and the Riveria from Happy Mundane. I have a book on hold at the school library on Palm Springs homes. :)



[via happy mundane]

I haven't had the chance to read my design books. :( Mostly because of school or well, the lack of security I have over school.

Tomorrow - paper, tutoring, paper, meeting, paper
Friday - meeting, paper, paper, paper, paper, kids' last basketball game :)
Saturday - paper, paper, paper, research thinking, research writing, research interview crap :( I hate hate hate the stuff because our prof is out in left field and crazy
Sunday - research writing and reading

Death death death. My co-op teacher is limiting the number of days I'm there but I helped him grade papers today and hopefully he got to know me so he will be more comfortable with me there. :(

I did homework with Bonnie today and I have problems writing a paper. I haven't written a history paper in more than a year! :( Except for my thesis of course. Which is why I'm taking a long time on this one.

This semester is just not connecting, according to Yancey.

0 comments: