Sunday, February 1, 2009

A little brighter today

Last night's fights at Hooter's were devastating. No more fights for awhile cause I get stressed out and heartbroken. Not only did Nate Diaz lost to Fabio (in a pretty good fight), BJ Penn just laid there as GSP beat him for four rounds! :( My hair also smelled like smoke all last night. :/

I want food. Good food. I may go over to Jessica's where her apartment complex has a little Super Bowl party with food. I don't really care for the Super Bowl or its ads.

My lesson plan on demand is done! :) I just have some reading for British history that I will save for later. I was also smart enough to clean my room and do laundry this afternoon. It's not done yet though, and I'm wondering if I should even try to fold laundry. :/ I want to clean more but I doubt that will happen. I'm kind of tired now. Today was one of those pretty days where I could open my blinds and crack open the window for air. :)

Yance and Sarah are doing really awesome art/multimedia projects this weekend. I can't wait for the finished products. Yance is working on claymation and Sarah is drawing.

Tomorrow begins my week of hell. Well, not really. I'm just adding 17 hours to my schedule. I need to make sure I get well-rested. After Tuesday, I'm good. I shouldn't stress out so much about presenting my lesson plan. It's amazing and awesome so why worry, right?

Wake up time for Monday: 7:30am to go to the health center
I also should get ready and go print stuff out at school

0 comments: