Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday blues...

Hey, I don't mind if Ryan Lochte is the new face of Calvin Klein.


Sorry Phelps, but he's hotter. Actually, Yancey and I both think Michael Phelps is weird looking.

Anyways, let's see how my day panned out. I read those Asheville history books, wrote down notes, and made two types of graphic organizers. Not shabby but not great. I have to organize my information and make it into some type of dialogue as well as scan pictures and probably create a PowerPoint tomorrow. Since I have all my info, I hope it won't be too hard. Oh yeah, I even made a map of Asheville's neighborhoods because I couldn't mind one anywhere.

(Click for a larger view)

Also, I need to read for British history tomorrow (night) as well as write my research question on Monday night... Also LAUNDRY. My laundry is on the floor and everywhere else. Our carpet needs vacuuming, our dishes need washing, and my bed needs to be dressed. :( Maybe later this week? I can't believe it's Sunday already...

I'm trying to get into the 21st century by using Microsoft Entourage and not my little organizer, but let's be honest, I'm a little old school. I even want a phone with the coiled wire (pictures later).

Anyways, before bed, I'm going to probably do a crossword puzzle, look up products I found in an old issue of Domino (the CVS down the street still had the holiday copy), and if time, maybe I'll even look over this psych book I have and think about making a pacing guide. I'm so much more excited about psych than I am about history right now... it's so much fresher in my mind.

0 comments: