Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow day approved.

Lots of updated posts this morning! Maybe because it's a snow day (day classes canceled) complete with sunshine and blue skies! Yay! I woke up at 8:30am to e-mail everyone that there wouldn't be any tutoring and also found out I'd have no classes. Normally at this time, I would just be done with tutoring and off to school.

I love the new floors here. I'm usually a fan of the white hexagon tiles, but these black floors are fantastic!

[via Door Sixteen]

I've had a thing for the white see-through walls here. I'm not even sure what this design is called.

[via sfgirlbybay]

I finished reading that leftover chapter I forgot for last night's Brit history class. I love British history and how they use such fun words like "slumming" to describe Henry VII's marriage to a woman with a commercial trade lineage. It tempts me to read another chapter. However, I think I'll take advantage of the snow day. Besides sleeping in, I'm finishing America at Home and reading other books on the floor next to my bed. :)

With my snow day, I should probably also start my paper on the book Black Like Me.

First, let's do some eBay browsing.

I saw this gorgeous mirror in Domino: Book of Decorating and never found its source in the book or online. Here is what I'm looking for: Hollywood Regency MCM Style Mirror.

0 comments: