Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Past and future

MadeByGirl is not just one of my favorites, it is in my top 3. :) Check out this awesome DIY and the gorgeous frame!



I am not getting much sleep. :( I have observations tomorrow at 7am so I should probably get my 6+ hours of sleep soon. :/

Today wasn't too shabby. I met with my prof to talk about my 20-minute lesson on "Politics of the 1920s." It's pretty darn good. I met with him for like 45 minutes! I hope he's in for next semester when I start student teaching 1 1/2 hour lessons! Haha.

I'm going last on Thursday and we started today. I watched lesson on Latin nouns, which was the best of the three, emotional vocabulary, and France's three estates. Despite my 20-minute lesson, I'm actually going to be doing my 3-day unit on American Imperialism including the Spanish-American War. Uh, I need ideas.

Good thing I have this amazing group to work with in my research class! I love love them! Oh yeah, I was going to go grab drinks if I did poorly on my British history paper, but guess what?! I pulled an A! :) Instead, I got myself some Chinese food to celebrate. Haha. Aw, I'm out of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies! I like the minty freshness!

But the sad news for today is that I found out someone I met freshman year in college moved away this semester! Aw, he was such a cutie and super nice too! :/ I didn't notice or anything, but I loved seeing him randomly. Speaking of seeing people randomly, I also see another person sometimes when I go to the gym, he'll open the door for me, and smile. :) Aw, cute boys who are nice are the best CLEARLY.

I'm thinking about skipping yoga and aerobics tomorrow, if I can find my syllabi to clarify how problematic that would be. I need to rest and do my microteaching. I promise to be more on top of things later so I won't have to miss class. (Update: I can miss 3 and 2 respectively.)

Coach is launching their new Poppy line of cheaper items! You see anything you like? I like the shoes. Check them out at Trash Bag Aesthetics.

0 comments: