Friday, June 5, 2009

Recent tumbls

(Follow me on tumblr.)





" I love you. And not in a friendly way, although I think we’re great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy dog way, although I’m sure that’s what you’ll call it. And it’s not because you are unattainable. I love you. Very simple, very truly. You’re the epitome of every attribute and quality that I’ve ever looked for in another person. " - Chasing Amy



there really is never anything wrong with just loving.. so go for it.. even if it's a one-sided love affair with the moon.

how is it so easy for some people? to even find people in the first place?


That's the thing about me. I never say a word unless I really know the meaning. I won't say love if I don't feel it, I won't say hate if I can take it. And I'll never elaborate if I have no idea.


"When they had left and we had opened the envelope,
we learned that the police officer was in love with a Mexican girl named Julie

We mailed his letter, and went home to lay in our beds thinking about how beautiful she must be
and how we secretly knew she would never write him back. " - sometimes police officers fall in love

0 comments: