Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Nouns: products and places

I absolutely love Modern Dose, but I still can't afford it. Well, maybe a couple of things.
For when I get my 24" Mac desktop, the Modern Dose Wood Grain Mouse Pad $23.


Mid-century home via desire to inspire

I love the flooring and the house color not so much the wicker furniture.

I love this little loft for laying down and watching TV. :) I want a little nook like this.

Mid-century modern interior via design sponge
My favorite! I love pretty much every part of the main areas in this house including the furnishings and the architectural style.


MCM exterior via design sponge
So gorgeous and so sunny!


What's also important is that it be environmentally friendly via design sponge
Cute and rustic exterior


I don't like the darker green or individual pieces. Put together, it's nice.

Cool toilet?

0 comments: