Thursday, June 4, 2009

I need to take more pictures.

Yesterday, I woke up and went to lunch at Kubo's with Kris. It's pretty much the same as Zen Sushi since they share the same owner except downtown and possibly a bit pricier. In any case, I had the Boston and bagel rolls, both my fave.

We decided yesterday would be a great pool party day so I picked up some ham, turkey, cheese, lettuce, bread, fruit, etc. from Ingles (and Johnny who sliced our deli meat for us). I bought Yance some food and then we went to the gym. I think I'm working myself on the elliptical too hard. My right hip hurts. :( But according to my scale, I lost weight since yesterday. It's that swimming we did. At around 8pm, we went over to Liz's to swim. It was just me, Yance, Kris, and Jordan with some food and beer. Tucker joined us after. It was fun until we got out and Tucker threw me into the pool. Like, he picked me up and took me over to the pool. Luckily, I survived. We went back, drank tea and beer and decided to go to Grey Eagle. Well, actually, freaking Tucker wanted us to go because this girl he's been hanging out with. There was a cover and we couldn't go in anyways because Jordan decided to pee on the tour van and Kris was drinking in the parking lot.

We called up Woody and headed to their place, sat on their porch, and hung out, playing beer pong. The birthday girl roommate and I almost beat the champs in a chick vs. champs game. We were up 1 cup to 4 cups, but we just couldn't make the last cup! :( Darn. In a lame roomies (Nate and Yance) vs. awesome roomies (Woody and I) game, the awesome roomies lost twice. It was okay though because we had more fun. :) Overall, great freaking night. I took the guys home, got them some Taco Bell, and Jordan and I watched "Gran Torino." Though he stayed up, I fell asleep and randomly woke up to make comments. Haha.

I need some new undies. Maybe a trip to Victoria's Secret or Aerie tonight after the gym.

I'm watching "Californication" and must say, I need to work on my body more. Every chick in this show is way pretty even if they're old.

0 comments: