Monday, June 1, 2009

I have so many insecurities.

Particularly in such situations I guess. What situation? I don't even know. Darnit darnit darnit. :(

I know I'm pretty cool, but I wonder if I match up to all the other girls out there. What makes me so special?

I've been trying. Working out everyday. Eating better. Cooking even. What for? Because I want to buy clothes that I like and because I'm ready to be "more forward" as all my friends tell me to.

So the weekend was fun, I guess. Friday was Kris's b-day. I totally missed one of my students' b-day dinners! :( I was focused on hanging out with people my own age I guess. I went over to where they play poker, waited, and went over to pick up Huevos with Tucker but Tucker left me there for like an hour as he did some business. It was okay though because we hung out next door with the super cute neighbor. They were moving out. We played with this creepy crawly head massager - we helped each other out. That's kind of weird but totally awesome! Haha. We finally made it over to Temptations, a bar/small club. We left after one drink to go over to Bier Garden. We saw people we knew. Afterwards, we went back to hang around at some apartments. It was well, interesting.

Saturday, I went over to Grayson's before going to a party. I think that was my first circle of death in years. In any case, we went over to a dance party. I don't dance unless I've had a few drinks. It was slow so Kris, Grayson's friend, and I went to Usuals for dinner. We came back and found more people. Though it was sufficiently fun, particularly for the guys :), I was disappointed. Something was missing. What was it? I mean, I know what it was.

Yesterday was lame. I was supposed to hang out with Jesse before he left but I ditched for something better? I'm such a bad friend. I made dinner for myself (chicken lettuce wraps) and Yancey/Kris (burgers) then Kris and I headed to a gathering. I suck at beer pong, but I'm getting better. I did get better and I had lots of fun. I came home pretty trashed. I had a lot of fun and it pretty much made my weekend. :D

And so, with that, we go back to the beginning of this post and why I have so many insecurities. Thankfully, I got over it a bit. I danced a bit and talked trashed. It was fun. :)

0 comments: