Friday, January 16, 2009

Sunny but cold - that's new to me.

The weather today:


Sunny
12°F
Feels Like
-2°F
I'm checking everyday because though it was sunny outside yesterday, it was freezing. I expected cold but not freezing. :(

Today
  • Waiting for someone to come look at our chaise lounger
  • Bank to deposit $
  • Tutoring meeting at 1pm
  • Read Black Like Me
  • Read some pages for my education class (getting ahead) and writing notes so I don't forget what I read
I also have to write my student teaching application essays. :( This weekend. Also, a TB test next week as well as figuring out where my health certificate stuff is located (I have no idea. I hope my mom has it!) and I have to pay for a background check.

I've run into some of my favorite people like my fave (ex) co-tutor ever. I really want to schedule him back at the high school for a couple of hours. :/ I promise, our kids are so much nicer this semester! :) Scheduling is next week so we'll see if I'm a happy camper.

Speaking of happy campers, I wasn't much of one yesterday. Cold weather, the fact that I still don't have my student teaching placement (all social studies 9-12 people don't yet), and rather annoying people, who normally aren't annoying, made it pretty bad.

However, I got to see my fave ex-co-tutor and beautiful friends so that did make it like 10% better. Hah. Whereas, today, I might have to see a rather annoying person I'd like to distance myself from. Sadly, the communication on their end doesn't stop. :(

It's a new year and I want some positive, good people around me.

When not wanting to trouble myself with baking, some Bisquick pancakes with chocolate chips are quick and delish. :(

0 comments: