Sunday, January 11, 2009

Recipes to try

Baking easy cinnamon rolls.



Two more recipes I'd like to try: pretzels from Joy the Baker and bagels from RachelAnn.

Also, I was invited to be part of a recipe exchange. I declined because I only cook when I'm bored and I'm not original at all. I love avocado and salads for dinner are my new thing.

Jessica's Avocado Salad
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1 can corn, drained
15 oz can black beans, rinsed
2 Tbs. minced jalapeno peppers (2)
1/2 tsp. lime zest
1/4 cup lime juice (2 limes)
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 ripe avocados

Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and cayenne pepper. Pour over tomatoes, corn, black beans, jalapenos, and lime zest and toss well. Just before serving, fold in avocados. [You can add chopped red onion, if you like onions.]

Watching "Good Morning, Miss Bliss," which is really just "Saved by the Bell" and trying some oil and vinegar with a half bagel and more green tea.

We hate Charter by the way. Internet and cable TV cost way too much. :(


3rd one... I love it cause I'm holding a heart. I don't know what I was actually doing. Also, Albert has a ribbon.

0 comments: